Terms and Conditions
The “Terms & Conditions” under which you may use this website can be found on this page. Please go through all the contents of this page cautiously. If you are not agreed to the Terms and Conditions mentioned here, you are requested not to use this website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of the below Terms & Conditions. At any time, the owner has the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions. As a result, you should revisit this page on a regular basis to review the Terms and Conditions. However, if you subscribe to our newsletter, we can notify you when there’s an update on this section.
Use of Material
The Company allows you to view all the materials but download a single copy of the material on this website only for your private, noncommercial use.
- All the contents of this website are protected under the country’s copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Company, its content producers, vendors, and clients own all of the material. Illegal use of the Materials of this website may disrupt copyright, trademark, and other laws of the country.
- You must include all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices on any copy you make of the Material. Selling or modifying the Material or reproducing, displaying, publicly performing, distributing, or otherwise using the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose is prohibited. Also, you cannot use the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose.
- Furthermore, the Company’s copyright protects the HTML code it generates when creating its pages.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: You may not use this website for transmitting, distributing, storing or destroying material; (a) in the destruction of any applicable law or guideline, (b) in a manner that will breach the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others or break the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that is defamatory, frightening, obscene, insulting or hateful in nature, or (d) otherwise forbidden by the Company.
Website Security Rules
You are expected to follow all the rules and regulations of this website.
Users are prohibited from accessing unauthorized data, attempting to break the system or network, violating security or authentication measures without proper authorization, submitting a virus to the website, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, flooding or spamming in e-mails, etc. These violations may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The website is created for individuals wanting to see lyrics from various artists. Other than that, the Company specifically prohibits any use of the website and all users agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, sexually or morally implicit, false or inaccurate information, or any unlawful statements in the open discussions and chat forum sections (if applicable) or other areas of the website.
- Providing false or inaccurate information when setting up an account.
- Posting any corrupted files, bugs, and other activities that damage software.
- Misleading users to other pages that require paying fees.
- Attempting to gather or solicit users’ information without any valid authorization.
- Infringing, deleting, or revising other entity’s material or any third party’s content or transmission.
- Using any malware or software to interfere with the proper working of this website.
- Access to any non-public area of this website through any medium.
- Attempting to decipher, take apart, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any other way making up a portion of the website.
- Copying or duplicating, framing of, or linking to any of the materials or information available on the website.
- Violating any other posted policy in order to use this website.
The Company holds the right to refuse to post any message or contents if the Company believes it is in violation of the terms and conditions. The Company also has the right to ban your account from this website due to any violation of these prohibited uses.
When you register on the website, you will be asked to provide certain information including a valid email address. The Company may disclose certain aggregate information contained in your registration application to third parties, on an anonymous basis. However, the Company will not share, rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number without your prior consent to any third party except to the extent necessary or in legal proceedings where such information is required. Other than that, your information is safely stored at the database of the Company, guarded by technological security devices, and inaccessible for any third parties.
The Company holds the right to offer third-party services and products to you at any time thereafter based on the preferences identified from the information that you provided for registration. If you are unwilling to process your Information being transferred or used in this way, please do not use this website.
- You are solely responsible for any communications, information, comments, activities, postings made by yourself, and for the consequences of the posting as well.
- You must not act on any of the prohibited uses and violate any rules and regulations or relevant laws in order to stay out of any kind of trouble.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of communications posted by any users.
- The Company does not endorse any of the products that are being sold on this website.
- The Company and its affiliates gain the loyalty-free, sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to make any changes or display the content anywhere in whole or part for all the contents that are submitted to any public or non-public area of the website.
- The Company may investigate any allegations on users based on other users’ reports and take action accordingly.
- The owner of the lyrics will retain all rights regarding the material and can apply the power of owning to all the users and viewers of this website but the Company.
- Any hyperlinks contained in any information or postings will be disabled for use by others at the Company’s discretion.
The users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information provided in the registration application. If you notice any unauthorized use of your registration, you immediately notify the Company.
Copyright Notification in the occasion of Probable Infringement
If you find your copyrighted work being uploaded, posted, or copied to this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us with the following information:
- The copyright owner’s physical or electronic signature, or the signature of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon, as well as a description of the allegedly infringing activity.
- The URL or other precise place on this website where the allegedly infringing information or behavior can be found.
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, if you have one.
- A statement by the copyright owner that the material posted on this website is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law and hence, request to take proper actions.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have is accurate.
You can reach the Company’s copyright agent for any query or help regarding this by using our contact form.
Termination of Users WhoInterrupt the Company’s Rule on infringement of copyright or any other Intellectual Property rights of Others
Any account holders who are serial infringers of others’ copyrights or intellectual property rights, will have their accounts terminated and their access to our website blocked. We reserve the right to take these steps at any time, with or without notice and without any liability to the account holder whose access is banned.
Links to Other Sites
The Company cannot be held responsible for the content of linked third-party sites. The Company does not make any representations regarding the materials or accuracy of contents on such third-party websites. The risk is completely on you if you decide to access linked third-party websites.
If you access linked third-party websites, you will need to follow their terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other agreements found on their website. The Company does not have any control over its contents or agreements.
No, Resell or Unauthorized Commercial Use
Disputes between Users and The Company
You may contact the Company immediately in the event of a dispute between you and other users or the Company itself. The Company will do everything possible to resolve your dispute as fast as possible.
The Company reserves the right to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this website and immediate termination of your registration upon any contravene by you of the stated Terms and Conditions or other agreements mentioned in this website.
The Company makes no claims for the contents being viewed or downloaded legally or illegally outside of the country. If you do so, you do it at your own risk. If any of the stated terms and conditions found in conflict with other country’s law, it won’t affect The Company’s Terms and Conditions in this country. Hence, you cannot claim any allegation based on another country’s law and no changes will be made to these Terms and Conditions as these are stated and supported by the law of this country.